jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

Indifference


Most people are accustomed to seeing evil as normal. It is common to walk next to the poor and not feel anything. It's lack of affection and compassion. We lost those feelings and the people have an emotional coldness. They have lost the feeling of pity and concern for others.
One day I was walking through San Jose and I had a soda from Taco Bell. I pass in front of a man who was on the floor begging for money. When I was drinking a bit I could not continue. I had to return and give it to the man; surely he was thirstier than me.
We should make a social conscience. Start to worry about those who are lying in the corners and streets of CR.

2 comentarios:

  1. People living on the streets are discriminated against, we´re used to seeing them and give us the same, and they cause it hurts, most have years of living on the streets without help.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is really interesting the topic because is very sad to see how ignorant these people who need us and we must begin to change the thinking of each

    ResponderEliminar